Our success as a company depends on the strength of our team.
Click on the hotel name below to see the current open positions at that location.
Currently, we are seeking a Full-time Guest Service Agent to work 32-40 hours a week. Shifts will be a mix of 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am. Weekends and holidays availability are a must. Applicants must have a flexible schedule and reliable transportation. Guest Service Agent position will make reservations, check guests in/out of the hotel, answer phones, resolve guest issues, complete paperwork, act as Manager On Duty, ensure the safety, security, and well-being of all guests, staff, and property. Background and drug screenings will be required upon an offer of employment.
Delivers an exceptional guest experience that ensures all needs are met while maintaining a positive environment and working closely with all hotel team members
- Answers the telephone with a smile in four rings or less. Includes a salutation, thanks the guest for calling, identifies the name of the property, and contains their first name, all while maintaining clarity and organization. Offers an extensive list of amenities that are offered before quoting a price, and asks the guest for the reservation.
- Effectively greets, responds to and resolves all guest inquiries and problems in a positive, timely and productive manner both in person and on the phone
- Resolves all guest problems by listening, apologizing with empathy, finding a solution and following through
- Successfully follows all telephone, sales and reservation processes to book additional rooms
- Productively and cheerfully responds to guests with all necessary local information such as restaurants, transportation, entertainment options and directions
- Works productive with the sales staff and all other staff to provide excellent guest experiences
Performs all tasks/processes in an efficient, accurate and timely manner to meet all required administrative responsibilities
- Successfully follows the check-in and check-out processes in a friendly, accurate and timely manner; including pre-assigning VIP guests and following the guest preference program (gifts, welcome notes, etc.)
- Completes all billing, administrative duties and paperwork as assigned; including following hotel policy on cash banks, working with other departments and obtaining the appropriate signatures and approvals
- Stays current with developments in the hotel by regularly reviewing and updating the communication log
- Ensures the lobby, front desk and business are clean and fully supplied; including the ordering of supplies when necessary
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- At least one year of guest service/customer service experience required.
- Good judgment and problem solving skills required.
- Excellent attendance record and the ability to multi-task are a must.
- Must possess proven computer skills.
- Must possess cash handling experience.
- Must possess ability to work independently and with others.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand for extended periods (up to 8 hours) and walk. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms pushing, lifting up to 30 pounds, bending; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a professional hospitality office environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, body fluids and toxic or caustic chemicals.
All candidates must meet the criteria outlined in this “Job Requirements”. Those who do not will be eliminated from consideration. Position qualifies for some benefits.
An Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS: APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITH HEGG COMPANIES, INC., MUST PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST AND PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION. ANY OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT IS CONTINGENT UPON SUCCESSFULLY PASSING ALL COMPANY PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENINGS.
Please click on the logos at the top of the page to see all open positions at our hotel properties.
Ready to Apply?
Click below to submit your cover letter and application to our Human Resources team.