Hegg Companies is a valued local, regional and national provider of resources and solutions that help businesses, investors and clients achieve their goals and objectives. We are located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and seeking a full-time motivated and experienced Hospitality Accounting Coordinator who will perform all key results areas (KRAs) in a way that benefits all key stakeholder groups consistent with and supportive of our company’s Mission and Values; Financial Success, Integrity, Responsibility and Excellence. Must be self-directed and able to anticipate and respond to needs in a busy environment. This position is at our Corporate Office in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
The Hospitality Accounting Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Hospitality Controller and the accounting team with all duties and functions required for efficient operation of the corporate office. This a full-time position and the position reports to the Hospitality Controller.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- 2-4 years bookkeeping experience and/or accounting education required.
- Sales & Use Tax experience strongly preferred .
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail required
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task while prioritizing projects.
This position is qualified for a Full Benefits package:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employer matched 401-K
- Paid Vacation
- Worldwide Employee Hotel Discounts
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS: APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITH HEGG COMPANIES, INC., MUST PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST AND PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION. ANY OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT IS CONTINGENT UPON SUCCESSFULLY PASSING ALL COMPANY PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENINGS.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bookkeeping: 4 years