We are now hiring for a part-time restaurant Breakfast Server. Hours vary from 12-20 hours per week including weekends and rotating holidays. Our restaurant provides table side service along with a continental breakfast buffet. Guests pay at the table, so tips are included with the compensation. The Hilton name is synonymous with great service. We are looking to hire a person who is naturally outgoing, pleasant and can meet and exceed the expectations of our guests.
Deliver exceptional table service to all guests in ways that ensure a pleasant dining experience
- Cheerfully greet, direct and interact with guests while taking and delivering their order including making food and drink suggestions
- Appropriately check with dining guests throughout their meal to ensure their meals are acceptable and drinks are full as well as respond to other requests
- Successfully complete all billing transactions through the point of sale system
- Stay updated on current menu choices and changes including current inventories on hand or sold out
Successfully complete all cleanup and support duties to meet both guest and hotel/restaurant needs
- Successfully prepare and clean tables including the refilling of condiments and replenishment of utensils
- Assist with dish washing and dining room/kitchen cleanup and other related activity
- Assist with special events in any capacity required to deliver exceptional guest service
- Properly report all tips per IRS guidelines
- Outgoing and pleasant personality required.
- Ability to be on feet for up to 7 hours.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Detail oriented.
- Customer service experience helpful.
- Works well alone and with others.
- Ability to multi-task and service multiple tables at once.
- Micros point-of-sale system experience helpful
All candidates must meet the criteria outlined in the “Job Requirements”. Those who do not will be eliminated from consideration.
An Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS: APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITH HEGG COMPANIES, INC., MUST PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST AND PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION. ANY OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT IS CONTINGENT UPON SUCCESSFULLY PASSING ALL COMPANY PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENINGS.
The Hotel Maintenance Technician is responsible for assisting the Lead Maintenance Engineer and the General Manager in performing all duties and functions required for efficient operation of these hotels in alignment with Hegg Companies’ Mission, Vision & Values. This position reports to the Hotel Lead maintenance Technician. This position requires on-call time, some weekends, holidays and primarily afternoon-evening shifts.
SAFETY & SECURITY
Ensure a high level of safety for associates and guests by adhering to brand standards, local, state and federal codes that include staff training, internal inspections and drills.
- Respond to Emergency safety situations such as; fire alarms, floor spills, property snow removal, water leaks, pool concerns, etc.
- Perform all emergency & safety inspections to ensure compliance with brand standards, local, state and federal codes. Examples would be; emergency lights, fire extinguishers, eye wash stations, sprinkler valves, flow tests, elevators, etc.
- Ensure that all preventative measures have been taken to address all guest and associate safety such as electronic locks, water temperatures, pool chemicals, etc.
Perform Preventative Maintenance (PM) program to all guest rooms, public areas and equipment according to manufacturer standards.
- Performs PM to all guest rooms and public areas once per quarter calendar year to ensure all identified equipment meets the exceptional standards expected that follows hotel and brand standards. Examples include PTAC’s, caulking, testing, TV’s, etc.
- Performs PM on all equipment to manufacturer standards to include air handlers, pool pumps, exterior, etc.
Provide daily support to overall hotel operations to include room calls & resolutions, routine repairs, communications and report logs.
- Respond to and resolve to the best of your ability all occupied room calls within 30 minutes or less.
- Responsible to communicate to hotel staff any concerns, priorities and needs to ensure ultimate guest and associate satisfaction via verbal and/or written
- Responsible to properly use, store and return all tools. In addition to maintain proper inventories and controls of all disposable product
- Assist with overall cleanliness and appearances of hotel interior and exterior in accordance with hotel standards
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Key Results Areas (KRAs) & Critical Tasks (CTs) of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the KRAs & CTs.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand for extended periods (up to 8 hours) and walk. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a professional hospitality environment. While performing the duties of this position, the employee regularly works in guest rooms. The employee occasionally works in high, precarious places. The employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, body fluids and toxic or caustic chemicals.
All candidates must meet the criteria outlined in this “Job Requirements”. Those who do not will be eliminated from consideration.
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS: Applicants for employment with Hegg Companies, Inc., must pass a pre-employment drug test and pre-employment background investigation. Any offer of employment is contingent upon successfully passing all company pre-employment screenings.
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Technician: 1 year