supporting the bottom line
Hegg Hospitality, a premier Midwest hotel management company, has a cohesive finance and accounting department. Our systems are automated for efficiencies that provide real-time financial reporting. Centralized services for processing of accounts payable and other support services are activated at our corporate office. Timely cash flow and financial statements are generated to our investors and clients.
We conduct monthly and quarterly financial analysis of each hotel’s performance against annual budgets. Daily reports and other systems are frequently reviewed for enhancement with the latest technology solutions.
Our accounting team uses the latest M3 accounting software to ensure each hotel retains full access to the critical information needed to support sound decision-making.
- Maintain general ledger and financial reporting systems
- Maintain and update as required budgeting and forecasting systems
- Prepare month end financial reports and daily and weekly reports
- Assist in development and implementation of yearly budget and marketing plan
- Accounts payable management and check writing
- Fixed asset recording and maintenance
- Preparation of annual operating and capital budgets; monthly sales and use tax returns
- Hotel level accounting audits