There are many critical components that go into running a successful property.
A progressive approach to hospitality management and proven track record of success are what you can expect with Hegg Hospitality. Our team has years of experience and is uniquely equipped to help you achieve strong financial results.
Our team conducts ongoing operational reviews with the hotel management staff guided by industry benchmarks, our industry experience, and franchise brand standards. In addition, our hotel managers are given a performance-building platform of powerful tools and business delivery systems to help their property succeed in the long-term.
At Hegg Hospitality, we strive to create strong relationships with every business partner to ensure long-term shared success. We are a hands-on organization and because of our smaller size, we are able to customize our services and respond quickly to the needs of our properties and owners. All of our properties receive daily support from our corporate staff and regular involvement from our senior-level management team.
Our management services encompass every important facet to achieve substantial revenue growth:
- Update and maintain forecasting and reporting procedures.
- Assist in maintaining rate and inventory management system and property information database.
- Manage room rates, LNR contracts, promotions and revenue management strategy.
- Maintain departmental protocol to ensure efficient operations.
- Ensure adherence to customer service guidelines.
- Manage maintenance of all inventories including food & beverage, housekeeping, office, collateral, laundry and market.
- Manage expense and purchasing activity.
FACILITY PLANT MANAGEMENT
- Development of preventative and routine maintenance schedules.
- Review and assist in the establishment of maintenance and service contracts.
- Development of emergency response and evacuation plans.
- Coordination, support, and administer Risk Management policies including accident and incident reporting.
- Return to Work policy and loss control.
- Coordinate annual renewal of property, liability, and workers compensation insurance.