If the Sioux Empire is your destination when traveling for business or leisure, the Courtyard Marriott Sioux Falls offers the superior guest experience you deserve. Whether staying in an exceptional guest room or our spectacular Presidential Suite, you will leave us feeling refreshed. Our remarkable lobby design features brilliant colors and impressive contemporary designs that stand out above all others.
Our guest rooms and suites combine comfort and sophistication to deliver an exceptionally luxurious experience. Amenities found in each room include coffee pots, refrigerators, 32 inch plasma HDTVs, complimentary wired and wireless internet, and a well lit business station. The recently renovated lobby offers a new Bistro concept, proudly serving Starbucks coffee. It provides the perfect selection of beverages and snacks for guests on the go or for those craving late night snack.
At A Glance Details
- Guestroom remodel completed May 2017
- Common spaces (lobby, bistro, fitness center & meeting rooms) remodel completed February 2016
- New Bistro proudly serving Starbucks coffee
- Located adjacent to the Empire Mall, which features over 180 stores and restaurants
- Four meeting rooms with 2,000 sq. ft. of space
- Complimentary shuttle to and from the Sioux Falls Regional Airport
- Conveniently located off I-29 and 41st Street exit
- Opened July 2008
- Lobby & Common Spaces Renovated in Winter 2016
- 102 Rooms
- 1,875 sq ft of Meeting Space
- Fitness Center & Indoor Pool
- Owned by Hegg Companies, Inc.