Hyatt Place Lincoln/Downtown-Haymarket is a 7-story building in the heart of the revitalized downtown Lincoln Haymarket entertainment district. There are four levels of public space and guestroom floors and 3 levels of luxury condominiums. The hotel has 108 guestrooms and 3 suites that offer views of the Haymarket: including the Railyard, Canopy Street, and the Pinnacle Bank Arena. The hotel entrance is just steps away from dozens of restaurants, theatres, live music, art galleries, and shopping. The hotel is within a 5 minute walk of Memorial Stadium, Pinnacle Bank Arena, Haymarket Park, and just a short drive to the Bob Devaney Sports Complex. The hotel is located 5 miles/8 minutes from the Lincoln Airport and is 2 blocks from the Amtrak Station.
During your stay, a Host will happily assist you with orders from our new Gallery Menu, Fresh 24/7, featuring our signature flatbreads, a Make It 2 option and delicious new sandwiches, greens, apps & more. Or you can enjoy specialty Starbucks® coffee, premium beer & wine over friendly conversation at the intimate Bakery Café. Also enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast daily.
At A Glance
- Located in the heart of the revitalized downtown Lincoln Haymarket entertainment district
- Views of the Haymarket: including the Railyard, Canopy Street, and the Pinnacle Bank Arena
- Steps away from dozens of restaurants, theatres, live music, art galleries, and shopping.
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Opened in February 2014
- 111 Rooms
- 3 Meeting Rooms; 1,786 sq ft of space
- Gallery Menu 24/7